December 30, 2020, updated.
NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL
This guide will help to renew your NBI Clearance online and getting familiar with the website of NBI Clearance before you start to apply for your NBI Clearance Renewal.
Luckily, The NBI announced to the public that walk-in would no longer accept for New applicants or Renewal of NBI clearance anymore. Meaning, there is no long queue anymore. Hence, Every applicant is now required to make an appointment to the website online to apply New NBI Clearance or NBI Clearance Renewal.
NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL GUIDE
Click here! To direct to the home page of the NBI services website.
As you can see in the above screenshot, under the NBI Clearance eServices The NBI CLEARANCE QUICK RENEWAL meaning, no need to log-in or register and set a schedule for the appointment and personal appearance in the NBI office to get your NBI Clearance Renewal.
NBI Clearance Quick Renewal is only for these updated name, civil status, or updated information.
After clicking the “NBI CLEARANCE QUICK RENEWAL,” another window will pop-up and asking your “NBI ID Number” to enter.
As seen in the box details, the NBI ID Number is applicable only from the 2014-2018 NBI Clearance. Without this NBI ID number, you can’t proceed to the next step to renew your NBI Clearance.
If you have a copy of your expired NBI Clearance issued from 2014 to 2018, you may enter the NBI ID Number in the box then click “VERIFY” to go the next step.
Take a look at the down photo where you can find your NBI ID Number.
After clicking the “Verify” button, Quick Renewal Delivery will be the next step.
Upon successful entering your NBI ID Number, You are now qualified to deliver your New NBI Clearance door-to-door.
To deliver your NBI Clearance Renewal, you need to provide the details asking in the box for the Quick Renewal Delivery form, which is your delivery address.
Well, make sure your address is correct to avoid the delay of delivery.
Using the E-payment Service of NBI Clearance, you will be a charge of additional Php 25, apart from the renewal fee of Php 330.
The renewal fee of NBI Clearance is higher than the traditional renew because you’re availing the delivery express.
Click “Next” to go to the payment mode.
The screenshot above will ask to enter your birth date and select which payment mode will you choose to pay your NBI Clearance renewal fee.
We have six different payment options to choose from, and each of them will explain below.
- Bank Over Counter – well suited for those that don’t have a very banking account, this enables you to pay the fee otc in almost any bank like BDO, Land Bank, Chinabank, etc.
- Online Bank – is ideal for people that use online banking services of select banking partners like UnionBank EON, BPI Express Online, etc.
- Mobile Payment – is suitable for people that have a pre-existing GCash account.
- Bayad Center – if you need to pay the money for renewal fee at the nearest Bayad Center branches or through its online payment portal.
- MultiPay – If you have one, as well as your MultiPay Wallet, doesn’t have money. You’ll be able to load it through various MultiPay Payment outlets.
- ECPay – includes all ECPay partners like Petron Corporation, Expresspay Inc., and RD Pawnshop, and the like.
After selecting the payment option, the next window will pop up, and it will show your reference number, just like the screenshot below.
This reference number can use to pay your NBI Clearance Renewal online, and you have to write it down or take a photo. Present this reference number to your selected payment outlet or bank.
After paying congrats, your done! just wait for your NBI Clearance to delivered to your address by LBC. The approximate to provide your NBI Clearance is 3-5 working days start from the time when you paid.