Updated May 20, 2021.
Some of the applicants don’t have any idea of how much is an NBI Clearance fee, especially for new applicants or even for the applicant for renewal as well.
Before when I applied my NBI Clearance for my job requirements the fee is different from before, but now the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance has announced to the public that the NBI clearance fee increase due to the Documentary Stamp Tax and following by the TRAIN Law (Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion).
The NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) Clearance will have an additional Php 15.00, and this implementation started last March 12, 2018.
HOW MUCH IS AN NBI CLEARANCE MULTI-PURPOSE FEE?
Since the NBI Clearance is a Multi-purpose, you can now use it for Local employment, Travel Abroad, Business Requirements, or other Requirements, and the fee is the same since it is Multi-purpose Clearance.
New Applicant for NBI Clearance expects the amount of Php 155.00 for your NBI Clearance fee. The Php 115.00 + Php 15.00 for additional (DST) and Php 25.00 for the system fee from the NBI Clearance Online.
I had my screenshot of the NBI Clearance fee when I applied my NBI Clearance Online last July 2019. See below.
Here is how you can start to apply for your NBI Clearance. NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION GUIDE
This amount can pay online using the reference number. Unlike before, you can pay in the NBI cashier but now using the NBI Clearance reference number and the amount you can pay it online or 711 and Bayad Center.
The Renewal fee is amounting to Php 330.00 plus Php 25.00 additional charge from the E-payment services of the NBI Clearance system.
Read more: NBI Clearance Reference Number
If you don’t know how to renew your NBI Clearance, I recommend this link to guide you to start your NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL ONLINE GUIDE
Expect the additional fee also if you pay your NBI Clearance in any payment option you selected.
Here is the option where you can pay your NBI Clearance.
- Bank Over Counter – well suited for those that don’t have a very banking account, this enables you to pay the fee otc in almost any bank like BDO, Land Bank, Chinabank, etc.
- Online Bank – is ideal for people that use online banking services of select banking partners like UnionBank EON, BPI Express Online, etc.
- Mobile Payment – is suitable for people that have a pre-existing GCash account.
- Bayad Center – if you need to pay the money for renewal fee at the nearest Bayad Center branches or through its online payment portal.
- MultiPay – Open to those with MultiPay account if you have one as well as your MultiPay Wallet doesn’t have money, you’ll be able to load it through various MultiPay Payment outlets.
- ECPay – includes all ECPay partners like Petron Corporation, Expresspay Inc., and RD Pawnshop, and the like.
The payment can only see after register and apply an NBI Clearance online, and you can visit this link to know more How to use NBI Clearance Online.
I hope that this article might be able to help you find out how much is an NBI Clearance Multi-Purpose Fee.